Running your practice and financial systems without routine service is like driving a car without changing the oil.
Initially, decreased production and reliability (most often a result of data fragmentation and platform patching) can go unnoticed,
but eventually a lack of maintenance reduce system lifecycle or even cause permanent database damage or loss.
Regular service reviews minimize these issues and maintain optimal performance.
On-going service steps include:
- Reviewing and approving PerfectLaw® requirements prior to network upgrades
- Periodic reviews to analyze database growth and forecast any need for storage expansion
- Testing to verify database backup/restore procedures
- Testing to verify that scheduled background jobs are working correctly
- Periodically reviewing system configuration to identify any setup issues (i.e., versions and patch level reviews of operating systems, database and application servers, or other network components)
- Reviewing disaster recovery needs and procedures
Everyone I ever speak to at [PerfectLaw] is awesome! They are always helpful, friendly, and efficient, and no matter what order you put those three categories in, they all most definitely apply to Tania. She is the best!
Ann, Miami, FL