Running your practice and financial systems without routine service is like driving a car without changing the oil.
Initially, decreased production and reliability (most often a result of data fragmentation and platform patching) can go unnoticed,
but eventually a lack of maintenance reduce system lifecycle or even cause permanent database damage or loss.
Regular service reviews minimize these issues and maintain optimal performance.
On-going service steps include:
- Reviewing and approving PerfectLaw® requirements prior to network upgrades
- Periodic reviews to analyze database growth and forecast any need for storage expansion
- Testing to verify database backup/restore procedures
- Testing to verify that scheduled background jobs are working correctly
- Periodically reviewing system configuration to identify any setup issues (i.e., versions and patch level reviews of operating systems, database and application servers, or other network components)
- Reviewing disaster recovery needs and procedures
Tania is great to work with regarding matters with PerfectLaw. She is helpful and very informative.
Joseph, Fairfax, VA